In recent years, studies have shown the impact that having regular meals has on our families and specifically, our children. Reduced risk of obesity and school attendance issues, increased sense of belonging, communication and a better vocabulary are just a few of the ways sharing dinner on a regular basis will help your child. But what happens when all your planning and great cooking is met with the sound of crickets? Sometimes it’s difficult to get the conversation going, so we’ve come up with 30 topics we hope will jumpstart your dinner time talks in no time!
1. If you found $100 in your pocket, how would you spend it?
2. If you made dinner tomorrow night, what would you make?
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
4. If you could only buy 4 things at the grocery store, what would you buy?
5. If you could be any princess character, who would you be?