Nail Art is one of the biggest cosmetic trends today and most women can find at least one style they love. But, it can be hard to make time for something as “trivial” as doing your nails, right?. As it turns out, there are many ways to indulge in a little nail art that can be easy and gorgeous. This tutorial will help you achieve a great orange stripe glitter nail with ease. If it’s been a while that you pampered your nails, get ready to fall in love with it all over again. Give your nails a treat!
You will need:
- First use a base coat to protect the nail from being damaged. The coat gives extra strength to your nails, so make sure you don’t miss out on this.
- Once the first coat is completed, leave it to dry.
- Apply orange nail polish on the base coat neatly. This orange will be the base color for the rest of the art.
- Now, get the white nail polish ready and make vertical stripes on the orange. Four stripes on each nail should suffice.
- Before you get to put the golden glitter, apply a little transparent polish on the nail of your choice and then drop some glitter on it with a cotton bud.
- You can choose to skip having glitter for this look, but it would certainly look great.
- Before this is completed, clean off the extra nail polish on the skin around the nail to look neat and presentable.
- Finally, seal your design with a clear nail polish.
- Two coats of a decent top coat should seal your art and give it an elegant finish.
And when you’re done, your nails should look similar to the one below.
The best part about this look is you can do any color combination you like!