19. Mason Jars– These jars are becoming increasingly popular for everything! As far as picnics go, create an entire portion of a meal and store it 1 jar. All you need to do is hand everyone a jar and get eating!
20. Plastic Easter Eggs– Snacking just got more fun and entertaining. Pack small crackers and nuts in plastic eggs and little hands will eat with ease!
21. Muffin Tins– This is great for condiments if you don’t want to bring your entire collection! Squirt just enough into the small compartments and cover with plastic wrap or foil.
22. Shower Caddy– Get a few inexpensive shower caddies and pack lunches for all the kiddos. They get the honor of carrying their own lunch!
23. Recycle Empty Plastic Containers– Instead of throwing away your old peanut butter containers, save them for an all-in-1 container. Add veggies and dip or peanut butter and crackers!
24. Use Old Tin Cans as Cup Holders– Tired of your drinks tipping over because the grass is uneven? Check out PositivelySplendid.com on how to make your own cup holder! No more wet blankets!
Babble.com has 11 other “food in a jar” ideas you’ll want to see!